1099-MISC Form


Miscellaneous Income. This form is used to report the year-end summary of all non-employee compensation. This form covers a variety of types of income, including royalties, rent, self-employment, and independent contractor income. It also includes crop insurance proceeds and other types of miscellaneous income. Any employer or contractee that pays a freelancer or independent contractor at least $600 during a year must issue this form by January 31 of the following year.
Browse Definitions by Letter: # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
1099-LTC Form 1099-OID Form