WebFinance, Inc. is an established internet company with experience developing and managing educational websites in a wide range of subject areas including business, investing, sports, law, construction, and many more.
In total, WebFinance reaches over 5 million people a month. We are constantly expanding our content scope with new, fresh material to help further educate our users as our community is growing bigger every day. Our goal is to help as many people as possible with reliable, high-quality, and easy-to-use reference material.
Based in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, the WebFinance team consists of a diverse, highly talented group of business and web professionals. We've recruited and built a team of highly motivated and hard working individuals, and are looking to hire other like-minded people to help support our growing success. We cultivate a fun and collaborative work environment where ideas take center stage with an extra emphasis placed on professional and personal development.
The following are a few of our industry-leading websites that you may already be familiar with:
BusinessDictionary is the leading online business resource, featuring over 25,000 definitions spanning across critical business-related topics including management, small business, economics, human resources, entrepreneurship, recruiting, and corporate strategy. Each definition provides a clear and concise description of the term to help our users gain a comprehensive understanding of the concept. Other educational resources are offered by BusinessDictionary as well, including articles, tips, and Q&A and our popular BusinessDictionary Term of the Day newsletter.
InvestorWords is the premier online financial glossary and contains over 15,000 definitions, helping millions of individuals understand important concepts required to succeed in today's financial world. The glossary is updated on a regular basis and covers important topics such as stocks, bonds, banking, accounting, insurance, and forex. InvestorWords also offers the InvestorWords Term of the Day newsletter, tips and Q&A resources that visitors can access to research specific topics even further.
InvestorGuide offers trading news and research tools aimed to help our users develop their investment knowledge and market understanding. The website features include the popular InvestorGuide Stock of the Day - a daily write-up about a company currently making news headlines, InvestorGuide Daily - a daily recap of the market events on Wall Street, and a Stock Research Center. InvestorGuide.com also has a collection of articles that cover topics such as personal finance, budgeting and saving, retirement, insurance, and real estate. There is also a trading glossary for users who need further explanation of terms that they may come across during their research.
WebFinance Inc respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. WebFinance Inc may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, suspend or terminate the access of and take other action against users, subscribers, registrants and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on a WebFinance Inc’s website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the website contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify us by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512) to our copyright agent set forth below:
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Once notice is given to us, we will expeditiously remove, or disable access to, the material. WebFinance Inc is not required to notify the individual responsible for the allegedly infringing material before it has been removed.
10201 Fairfax Blvd, suite 570
Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: (703) 246-9887