Before Making the Decision to Purchase a Stock Being Consistently Not Stupid

Before Putting Money Into a Forex Trading Account

Never invest money into a real Forex account until you practice on a Forex Demo account! Allow at least 2 month for demo trading. Consider this: 90% of beginners fail to succeed in the real money market only because of lack of knowledge, practice and discipline. Those remaining 10% of successful traders had been sharpening and shaping their skills on demo accounts for years before entering the real market.