Following Trading Strategies Forecast on the Strength of the US Dollar

For those without a Retirement Plan

If you have no retirement plan at work, contribute to a traditional IRA or a Roth IRA. Your contributions to your 401(k) or IRA are tax-deferred, so that you don't pay any income taxes on your contributions until the money is withdrawn (usually in retirement, when your tax bracket will probably be lower). Since tax laws are always changing and your retirement may be many years away, you should also start saving and investing on your own, outside your tax-deferred plan.